This pendant was forged in house in 14k yellow gold and features a bright, fiery Ethiopian opal, set east and west style. An oxidized silver chain completes the style.
- Oval, cabochon-cut genuine Ethiopian opal, weighing 2.95 carats. Creamy blue-green with red and green fire. Stone measures about 12mmX10mm.
- The back of the opal has been treated with black lacquer to protect the stone and enhance the color.
- 14k yellow gold frame and backing.
- Necklace is 19" long, chain is 925 sterling, box link style with heavy oxidization and lobster-claw style clasp.
- Handmade by Goldmakers Fine Jewelry our Lawrence, Kansas studio.
Goldmakers Jewelry Mission Statement
Goldmakers Jewelry creates and curates a comprehensive selection of artfully designed hand-crafted jewelry out of our Lawrence, Kansas studio and boutique. We aspire to offer the jewelry enthusiast access to affordable classics as well as fresh innovative designs!