This platinum, diamond, and sapphire engagement ring was faithfully created in the Edwardian style by Argentinian Jeweler Axel Suez. Details are stunning and plentiful: An asscher-cut center diamond is surrounded by a row each of round accent diamonds and fine french-cut baguette sapphires. The Platinum work is all hand-fabricated including exquisite architecture under the settings.
- Center diamond is Asscher-cut, VS1/G weighing .40 carats.
- 21 round accent diamonds, SI/White, weighing .23 carats total
- 24 baguette accent stones in genuine blue sapphire
- 90% platinum and 10% Irridium
- Finger size US 6.5*
- Handmade in Argentina by Artist Axel Suez
*This ring can be re-sized once to sizes ranged 6-7 at no extra charge. If you would like to have this ring re-sized please send us a message.
Goldmakers Jewelry Mission Statement
Goldmakers Jewelry creates and curates a comprehensive selection of artfully designed hand-crafted jewelry out of our Lawrence, Kansas studio and boutique. We aspire to offer the jewelry enthusiast access to affordable classics as well as fresh innovative designs.