Inspired by the jewelry of Alexander Calder, this necklace features a stunning malachite cabochon set in 14 karat yellow gold. The malachite's natural formations look like a painted picture. Pendant is spliced into an oxidized 925 sterling silver chain.
- Handmade by Goldmakers Jewelry in our Lawrence, Kansas studio
- One-of-a-kind necklace
- Cabochon half-moon malachite measures 22X35mm
- Setting is hand-forged and hammered in recycled 14k yellow gold
- Oxidized 925 sterling silver chain
- necklace measures 21" long
Goldmakers Jewelry Mission Statement
Goldmakers Jewelry creates and curates a comprehensive selection of artfully designed hand-crafted jewelry. We aspire to offer the jewelry enthusiast access to affordable classics as well as fresh innovative designs.