This in-house original design features a light-blue Ethiopian Opal flanked by a silver moth rendered in stunning detail.
- Oval, cabochon-cut genuine Ethiopian opal, creamy blue-green with red and green fire, measuring about 12mmX10mm. The back of the opal has been treated with black lacquer to protect the stone and enhance the color.
- Accent diamond is round, brilliant-cut, SI/white and weighs about .02 carats.
- 925 sterling silver with heavy oxidization.
- Necklace is 19" long with lobster-claw clasp
- Handmade by Goldmakers Fine Jewelry our Lawrence, Kansas studio.
Goldmakers Jewelry Mission Statement
Goldmakers Jewelry creates and curates a comprehensive selection of artfully designed hand-crafted jewelry out of our Lawrence, Kansas studio and boutique. We aspire to offer the jewelry enthusiast access to affordable classics as well as fresh innovative designs!