This unusual engagement ring features a gorgeous teal blue shield-cut sapphire in an undulating design that is organic and asymmetrical. Sapphire and diamond accents complete this beautiful, one-of-a-kind ring.
- Shield shaped, hand-cut natural teal blue sapphire weighing 1.03 carats
- (2) Round diamond accents, VS2SI1/GH, weighing .09 carats total
- One oval cut blue sapphire accent stone weighing .12 carats
- Recycled 14 karat yellow gold
- Finger size US 6*
- Handmade in recycled gold by Goldmakers Jewelry in our Lawrence, Kansas studio.
*This ring can be re-sized to sizes ranged 5-8 at no extra charge. If you would like to have this ring sized please send us a message.
Goldmakers Jewelry Mission Statement
Goldmakers Jewelry creates and curates a comprehensive selection of artfully designed hand-crafted jewelry out of our Lawrence, Kansas studio and boutique. We aspire to offer the jewelry enthusiast access to affordable classics as well as fresh innovative designs.